Jedi|Sith Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi|Sith Order

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A very serious matter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Æther
Jedi Advanced
Jedi Advanced
Æther

A very serious matter. Empty
PostSubject: A very serious matter.   A very serious matter. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:05 pm

Hello fellow Jedi and Sith forum folk.  study
My time here in the clan hasn't been too long, but all sorts of fun things have happened, some great some not so great. Overall you've all been nice to me mostly, which is why it might be disheartening for you to read what I'm about to type.
Lately there have been a few people posting similar topics, things like taking breaks, inactivity etc.
And now I think it may be time I post something a bit like that.

There will be no change in my activity, that's right everything's fine.  lol!

I will continue to be lovely and helpful and delightful as usual, being reasonably active on the server as always ready to duel, chat and anything else if need be Very Happy

On an unrelated note, I just heard about this today, my prayers and best wishes go out to my American friends out there, these are dangerous times as we know and I hope this sinister plot is foiled soon. Be safe m8s.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/fbi-uncovers-alqaeda-plot-to-just-sit-back-and-enj,35788/
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xjstormheart
Wahya
Padawan Learner
Padawan Learner

A very serious matter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very serious matter.   A very serious matter. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 4:18 pm

Well as a member of The United States, I say this:

Do NOT have pity on us for this, we have done it to ourselves, we voted in the current President. However to avoid conflict I will not post my beliefs on Enos forums.
Back to top Go down

A very serious matter.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi|Sith Order :: The Social Circle :: General Discussion-
Jump to: