Jedi|Sith Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi|Sith Order

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Proof of Activity in the Logs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enomiss
Emperor
Emperor
Enomiss

Proof of Activity in the Logs Empty
PostSubject: Proof of Activity in the Logs   Proof of Activity in the Logs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 11:34 pm

-Notification of Activity: Proof of Activity in the Logs I; If your logs are not up to date AND/OR you have been active more than stated in your section; feel free to just reply on your corresponding Log OR start a new topic about it in "Jedi Order's Activity Logs"

-Proof Option #1: Proof of Activity in the Logs II; Get a Member to vouch on your behalf that you have been active on the days you said you have AND furthermore that Member must also vouch on your behalf; that the values and conditions of the Proof of Activity in the Logs I, II, & IV are met.

-Proof Option #2: Proof of Activity in the Logs III; Upload and post a video of yourself OR ask someone to do it for you; using Spectator in-game on your corresponding player. For your video to have significance; the values and conditions of the Proof of Activity in the Logs I, III, & IV must be met.

-Quality and Quantity of Activity Time: Proof of Activity in the Logs IV; On this day, you must have done something at least one; productive (Train, RP & Train, Recruit, etc.) AND had a total of OR more than 1 hour worth of total activity time in-game on the corresponding JO|SO Server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/Jhera

Proof of Activity in the Logs
Page 1 of 1