Jedi|Sith Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi|Sith Order

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello There! I'm Skunk or SNKN from ASIA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SKNKtheBerserker

SKNKtheBerserker

Hello There! I'm Skunk or SNKN from ASIA  Empty
PostSubject: Hello There! I'm Skunk or SNKN from ASIA    Hello There! I'm Skunk or SNKN from ASIA  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 6:38 am

Hi names SKNK or Skunk I started MP JKA last year around october and lately I've come back to the game around mid november from a 3 month lay off XD but I did play bots secretly hehe. I started with base as those I saw where the action was, Stricken and Jarvik 2 very old veterans took me in in tffa playing under a base team name C.O or Chaos Order as they found some use in me XD even if I had high ping . Probably it was for my CS,Overwatch and Paladins background that helped me in my development with them and going forward to plenty of other folks that I could say has been a mentor and friend in JKA . I fell very much in love with the game ever since and really wanted to try Full Force and find a place where people focused on it, I also like the strafing aspect and bug tricks of the game. I've never in my life sucked at game as much as I've sucked hard at Jedi Academy. And also I like a touch of roleplay achieving Jedi Mastar or whatever rank , but rn I'm just nerding out for a Darth Title and plan to work hard on it aside from my Base competitive training hehe I am friend's with Endeavor she's so cool and been a frequent base buddy along with other friends seeing her in the server just really motivated me to come along. As Full Force just blows my mind also why this old art doesnt have guides available if I look it up on google or any browser fr fr. I can be very chatty sometimes if something interests me and always question stuff that's new to me so I apologize in advance XDDDD. I am just glad to see this group of people and I am looking forward to playing and just having a blast in the serves. Thank you and that's pretty much it XD Love this game to it's core. And Yeah Hello There! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rootCompute
Council Leader
Council Leader
rootCompute

PostSubject: Re: Hello There! I'm Skunk or SNKN from ASIA    Hello There! I'm Skunk or SNKN from ASIA  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 11:15 pm

Welcome in! We're glad to have you on tongue I'm sure everybody here would say they are at different levels of suck, its all about improvement and learning from each other!

SKNKtheBerserker likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jmrife92
Enomiss
Emperor
Emperor
Enomiss

PostSubject: Re: Hello There! I'm Skunk or SNKN from ASIA    Hello There! I'm Skunk or SNKN from ASIA  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 6:59 am

SKNKtheBerserker wrote:
Hi names SKNK or Skunk I started MP JKA last year around october and lately I've come back to the game around mid november from a 3 month lay off XD but I did play bots secretly hehe. I started with base as those I saw where the action was, Stricken and Jarvik 2 very old veterans took me in in tffa playing under a base team name C.O or Chaos Order as they found some use in me XD even if I had high ping . Probably it was for my CS,Overwatch and Paladins background that helped me in my development with them and going forward to plenty of other folks that I could say has been a mentor and friend in JKA . I fell very much in love with the game ever since and really wanted to try Full Force and find a place where people focused on it, I also like the strafing aspect and bug tricks of the game. I've never in my life sucked at game as much as I've sucked hard at Jedi Academy. And also I like a touch of roleplay achieving Jedi Mastar or whatever rank , but rn I'm just nerding out for a Darth Title and plan to work hard on it aside from my Base competitive training hehe I am friend's with Endeavor she's so cool and been a frequent base buddy along with other friends seeing her in the server just really motivated me to come along. As Full Force just blows my mind also why this old art doesnt have guides available if I look it up on google or any browser fr fr. I can be very chatty sometimes if something interests me and always question stuff that's new to me so I apologize in advance XDDDD. I am just glad to see this group of people and I am looking forward to playing and just having a blast in the serves. Thank you and that's pretty much it XD Love this game to it's core. And Yeah Hello There! Very Happy

We're very happy to have you! Have you decided which Order to dedicate to? Remember, this will effect your Force powers (Dark Side or Light Side) in-game, as well as your Lightsaber color choices. [Red, /RGB Reds, Black are Dark Side] [Vibroswords, Vibroblades, and other miscellaneous melees are neutral - either Order may use them] [White saber color is for Order members ranked Master+] [All other saber colors + RGB's are Light Side]
Once you have decided your Order of choice, there will be a rank determination in-game consisting of 5, or 10, each, your choice, of Saber AND Force Duels to determine your starting rank within the specified Order of choice

rootCompute and SKNKtheBerserker like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/Jhera
SKNKtheBerserker

SKNKtheBerserker

PostSubject: Re: Hello There! I'm Skunk or SNKN from ASIA    Hello There! I'm Skunk or SNKN from ASIA  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 9:19 am

Hi thank you guys! cheers I would like to embark this journey in the unnatural ways of the dark side. geek lol!
Back to top Go down
Enomiss
Emperor
Emperor
Enomiss

PostSubject: Re: Hello There! I'm Skunk or SNKN from ASIA    Hello There! I'm Skunk or SNKN from ASIA  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 5:26 pm

SKNKtheBerserker wrote:
Hi thank you guys! cheers I would like to embark this journey in the unnatural ways of the dark side. geek lol!

Whenever you are ready, and we are all active/available at an reasonable time/hour of day for us (as we are all different time zones for the most part; Eastern Standard Time/EST myself, Central Standard Time/CST rootCompute) let us know in Discord #general - for rank determination in-game consisting of 5, or 10, each, your choice, of Saber AND Force Duels to determine your starting rank within the specified Order of choice
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/Jhera
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello There! I'm Skunk or SNKN from ASIA    Hello There! I'm Skunk or SNKN from ASIA  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello There! I'm Skunk or SNKN from ASIA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi|Sith Order :: The Social Circle :: Introduction-
Jump to: