Jedi|Sith Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi|Sith Order

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey everyone!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Endeavor

Endeavor

Hey everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone!!!   Hey everyone!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 10:28 pm

My name is Kim. In-game I am Endeavor, Kim, Rose, Haruka etc.

I have played a LOT if jka (jedi academy) through the years. My first clan was a lugor mod clan named !!BOSS!! We had many good times (despite the drama that WAS jka) and I was a council leader there. I then dipped my toes into japlus with clans just JSU, .:LK:. , |EK| , >GoD< among others haha. My main years playing were 2006-2012.

I'm here with three main intentions.

1.) First and foremost to have FUN!
2.) To join and be a part of a respectfull and chill community
3.) Helping others reach their goals and learn the ways of the "force" so to speak (Saber skills, game mechanics, etc.)

I am very easy going and would love to see more people join the clan and keep there heads held high with dignity and respect.

Thank you so much, I will see you all here and in-game.
<3

SKNKtheBerserker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Endeavor

Endeavor

Hey everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!   Hey everyone!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 10:29 pm

I miss spelled so much lol!

Back to top Go down
rootCompute
Council Leader
Council Leader
rootCompute

Hey everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!   Hey everyone!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 11:18 pm

Welcome in! We're so excited to have another longtime veteran of the game join up with our community. It's always a pleasure learning from each other, I still pick up on things even after having played since the 2000s. I hope we can all foster an environment of positivity and avoid any kind of animosity that can be associated with JA communities
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jmrife92
Enomiss
Emperor
Emperor
Enomiss

Hey everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!   Hey everyone!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 7:49 am

Endeavor wrote:
My name is Kim. In-game I am Endeavor, Kim, Rose, Haruka etc.

I have played a LOT if jka (jedi academy) through the years. My first clan was a lugor mod clan named !!BOSS!! We had many good times (despite the drama that WAS jka) and I was a council leader there. I then dipped my toes into japlus with clans just JSU, .:LK:. , |EK| , >GoD< among others haha. My main years playing were 2006-2012.

I'm here with three main intentions.

1.) First and foremost to have FUN!
2.) To join and be a part of a respectfull and chill community
3.) Helping others reach their goals and learn the ways of the "force" so to speak (Saber skills, game mechanics, etc.)

I am very easy going and would love to see more people join the clan and keep there heads held high with dignity and respect.

Thank you so much, I will see you all here and in-game.
<3

Very nice resume! Heard of all those clans minus JSU, as Finnbro said we're very excited to have another longtime veteran join up with us :]. We've been around since the days of ,if (insane force), *Flaw (lead by DarkGod), ***FLO***, ~oBs~ (order of the Black sun), *JKR*, {L} (Lost), etc. These go as far back as Jedi Outcast's prime.

Very happy to hear your interested in a teaching/Master role with helping others learn Force and Saber Dueling, as well as basic mechanics, that is heavily appreciated, and your resume with TFFA'ing is impressive, have you decided which Order you wish to dedicate to? Note that this will determine your Force powers (Dark Side or Light Side) in-game, as well as your Saber color choices [Red, /RGB Reds, Black are Dark Side] [Vibroswords, Vibroblades, and other miscellaneous melees are neutral - either Order may use] [White saber color is reserved for Order members ranked Master+] When you decide you are ready after aligning with an Order, there will be an in-game test of determining starting rank, consisting of 5, or 10, your choice, Duels of Saber AND Force

Look forward to kicking things off Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/Jhera
SKNKtheBerserker

SKNKtheBerserker

Hey everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!   Hey everyone!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 9:23 am

YISSSSSSSSSS great introduction , GG Kim! Basketball flower lol! lol!

alien

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!   Hey everyone!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi|Sith Order :: The Social Circle :: Introduction-
Jump to: