Jedi|Sith Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi|Sith Order

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doth your mother know you weareth her drapes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaeru

Kaeru

Doth your mother know you weareth her drapes? Empty
PostSubject: Doth your mother know you weareth her drapes?   Doth your mother know you weareth her drapes? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:39 am

I'm Kaeru, and an oldish friend of the infamous E-N-O-M-I-S-S. Haven't played a lot of JKA and to be honest I suck at it, but it's fun!
If you have had the pleasure of reading my signature you'll come to the blatantly obvious love for the dark side.

Steam- Kaeriuchii
Back to top Go down
Enomiss
Emperor
Emperor
Enomiss

Doth your mother know you weareth her drapes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doth your mother know you weareth her drapes?   Doth your mother know you weareth her drapes? Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 10:24 am

death trap / Kae, completed his trials for starting rank determination by @Meta / Count KauS last night. Results are as follows; 0-10 Full Force Duels, 2-3 Saber Duels. Count KauS has been assigned to be Kae's Master until Kae has been [Sith] Knighted. Based on the results and Count KauS's assessment, Kae has been given the rank of Sith Adept.
~
Description: "Sith Adept (SAD, SAT, or Adept < Name >) - Second step into training, you will be trained for one to two weeks at the least in TWO (2) AREAS OF training (Saber, Saber FFA, Full Force, Force FFA)
(1-2 weeks least, you will be ranked up when your Master believes you are ready to)"
~
@death trap / Kae, when you are ready to begin your training, please state which TWO (2) areas of training you wish to pursue at this time for your current rank.
~
Sith Order Activity Logs are located and stored here on our website: https://jedisithorder.rpg-board.net/f15-sith-order-s-activity-logs
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/Jhera

Doth your mother know you weareth her drapes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi|Sith Order :: The Social Circle :: Introduction-
Jump to: